click click click

2011年1月17日星期一

A camera that make I feel strange and cute!

If you are also like the shape of the goods,here got one camera that I found on website. This camera look strange and cute enough! 1st image when I look at this product, I thought this is a touch light, but when I read the details about this product, I just realise that was a CAMERA! What a strange and cute camera! From the details, I found that, German designer Franziska Faoro has developed the Triops digital camera, which is a digital camera with three fisheye lenses. It can take panoramic photographs, or be thrown to take really blurry photographs.  Wow! so amazing of this camera! For now, I don't know where can buy it. But, for sure, if you are from America or Australia or Europe or England or German, I think wouldn't be a trouble to find it. But so far, I still couldn't find it at Malaysia. I don't know at the other Asia country can found it or not. For those who like to capture image sure will crazy about this new item when you get it. The look although look strange, but actually cute enough. While you taking this camera to capture the image, the others peoples sure will feel envy of you.  

没有评论:

发表评论